Vale Best Build, Tips, Trick and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – Vale is a very good, especially when gank. what makes this hero special is that we can flexibly use various types of skills according to the conditions that exist.
We can use this hero for burst damage or crowd control. without much ado, here is a complete tutorial on how to play vale starting with its strengths and weaknesses. Vale Best Build
- Flexible Mage. Usually there are 2 types of mage heroes, namely burst damage or crowd controller, vale can freely upgrade skills both for burst damage and CC. when you reach level 4, 6, and 8 you can do “upgrade” on skills 1, 2, and 3 to improve the skill’s ability, the choice is between increasing damage or the control area.
- Burst damage one shot. We can trap the enemy with crowd control and provide them using burst damage, the key is we have to know what skills to upgrade according to the composition of the enemy team and circumstances.
- Easy to play. This hero includes easy to play and the gameplay is quite fun, the most important thing is we can spam skills through out the game and keep a safe distance.
Lack of Vale:
- Low mobility. the movement speed of this hero is slow, fortunately in the last update the Vale received buff on its passive skill which can provide extra movement speed, plus he does not have any escape skills on all three skills such as Layla or Gord which is very vulnerable to the opponent’s gank, so we often have to take shelter behind tanks and play safe.
- Skill 1 is difficult to target enemy. skill 1 gives damage area in the form of a horizontal line but unfortunately, this skill is quite difficult regarding the enemy. Alternatively we can increase the chance of this skill with an upgrade to widen area of attack but it often miss, especially when aiming for a moving target, therefore we must be able to predict the direction of movement of the enemy when you want to launch skill 1 (do not just spam).
- Very much depends on the team. Cause this hero is slow nad flabby, the best way is not to play solo lane or go forward alone, still depend on existing friends / team. Be aware of the scabbard hero like Natalia and find the right position so that you don’t easily become the target of the enemy.
Vale best Build Items
- You should focus on CDR and magic damage.
- I recommend the build above because fleeting time provides high cooldown reduction (15%) and its passive skill can reduce 35% cd skill ultimate when we get kill or assists.
- The tips of this item are more focused on players who want to build Vale as a killer (burst damage), if you want to use it as a crowd controller then you should build cdr as much as possible (40%) so you can spam existing skills frequently.
- The build above is what I think is the most ideal, but all come back to each player’s preferences and situation, according to me, fleeting time items are still important to buy first (whatever type) because the skill of vale is very useful for push or defense tower and we should often spam especially when gank.
Vale Best Spell
The battle spell that is most suitable for vale is Flicker. Use flicker for extra mobility. This spell is the main choice of a mage whose movements are slow or other alternatives we can use a sprint. Vale Best Build
Vale Best Emblem
For emblems, we can use Custom Mage Emblems. Vale Best Build
Recommend to fight the following heroes:
- All tank & fighter heroes (as long as they can keep their distance)
Vale is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
- All hero assassins (especially saber & Natalia)
One shot Vale Skill Combination:
We can give a one-shot kill burst by combining all three vale skills at once, but we need to upgrade skill 3 towards cc (control area) and skill 2 to damage (stop on hit). Vale Best Build
So first we trap the enemy with the ultimate skill (cc) then followed by skill 2 which can give damage on the spot (stop on hit), and end with skill 1 as finishing.
The more enemies you gather, the more damage may be happen because the wind attack skill 2 accumulates according to the number of enemies.
skill 3 -> skill 2 -> skill 1
Combo One Shot Kill: Burst Damage:
For skill 1 we can upgrade damage (damage increased) so that the burst damage is higher and can bulldoze all enemies at once. when vale reaches level 4, 6, and 8 we are given the option to upgrade existing skills, the choices are as follows:
- Increased damage = skill 1 will produce greater damage
- Increased = skill 1 area will have a wider range of areas
- Stop on hit = a tornado attack from skill 2 will stop when it hits the enemy and cause continuous damage
- Knock into the air on hit = wind attack skill 2 will knock your opponent into the air momentarily (knock up)
- Damage increased = ultimate skill will produce greater damage
- Control area = skill ultimate will give a cc effect in the form of pull (pull) which will suck the enemy into the tornado we remove
Tips & tricks for hero guide vale:
- Positioning is the most important to playing this hero, do not carelessly advance and pay attention to the existing shear, play like mage-support that helps the team from behind.
- Try to see the build and types hero of the opposing team and our team, if indeed the team is lacking a crowd control hero, focused to upgrading skills towards CC. On the contrary, if our team lacks damage, upgrade skills to produce higher damage.
- we can provide a balance between damage and fixed to launch deadly one-shot damage. when the cooldown of ultimate skill (control area), skill 2 (stop on hit) and skill 1 (damage increased) was full.
- Skill 2 (stop on hit) will result in greater damage if there are many enemies nearby, so try to find the right timing when the enemy is gathering and use skill ultimate to silence their movements for a moment so that the opponent’s hero will get more damage from this skill 2.
- My personal preference build this hero as a damager because vale will be maximally played like a mage burst damage hero like Eudora and Harley.