- Crowd control is very good. Tigreal is one of the hero tanks with the best CC abilities, all three skills have effects ranging from slow down, push, knock up, pull & stun. So these skills are very useful to help the team get a lot of opportunity/momentum in attacking, including when trying to escape from the opponent’s ganking.
- High defense. Tigreal’s passive skill reduces critical damage and gives a 15% bonus physical & magical defense from items and emblems, making it a very hard and difficult tanker to kill.
- Ideal in all phases. this hero is strong from the beginning of the game to the end (early-late game), basically all hero tanks are ideal in all phases.
- Versatile charge skill. Tigreal skill 2 can force your opponent forcefully so that we can help a friend while running away by keeping away the hero who is chasing him, we can also use this skill to escape/chase the enemy because skill 2 has a fairly long range.
- The ultimate skill is easily counted. Tigreal skill 3 has a short delay and will fail if we are affected by crowd control from enemies such as stun, freeze, and knock-up, so even though he has good CC skills, he himself is also vulnerable to CC skills when launching his ult. We recommend using this skill when the enemy has issued an existing CC skill, or use it suddenly as if he was scooping up in the bush.
- Highly dependent on the skill of the player, to be able to maximize this hero well, the player must understand when to engage / initiate the right and launch a combination of existing skills, especially if we want to play a combo using the battle spell Flicker, then we must be nimble and agile so that the enemy no chance at all to escape.
- Highly dependent on the team, because he does not have significant damage to repay the enemy (purely crowd control), Tigreal will be more dependent on teamwork and a compact friend needed to be able to take advantage of the opportunities we create for them in battle.
Tigreal Best Build
- The first row are the most ideal with the normal composition of the opposing team (1-2 mage).
- Use he second line build item if on the opposing team there are 2-3 hero mages/burst magic damagers.
- Tigreal build items is quite flexible, the most important thing is we have to balance physical/magical defense according to the composition of enemy physical / magic damage, because we will get an extra bonus of 15% defense from items, then it is better to build def items so passive skills can be utilized as best as possible (full tank build).
Tigreal Spell Recommendation
The most suitable battle spells for Tigreal are Petrify and Flicker.
- Use Petrify for extra crowd control, this spell is very good to use when war so that it will give a lot of gaps for our team to attack, besides that we can provide longer stun if combined with the ultimate or skill 2.
- Use Flicker to escape when it’s urgent and attack / engage enemies suddenly, this spell will be more useful to be combined with skill 2 and skill Tigreal, I personally recommend and prefer to use this spell than Petrify.
For emblems, we can use Tank emblems.
Tigreal is great for fighting the following heroes:
- Fanny (Tigreal 2 skill can stop Fanny’s movements)
Tigreal is quite weak against the following heroes:
Tigreal Best Combination
There are 2 ways to use a combination of Flicker skills, namely:
- Flicker -> Skill 3 -> Skill 2
- Flicker -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3
The first method (Flicker + skill 3) has not been so effective since Tigreal’s ultimate skill is on nerf, in the past we can directly scoop the enemy in this way because the ultimate skill will immediately suck (pull & stun) the enemy around without delay so that it cannot be stuck by the opponent’s skill.
Since there is a delay in skill 3, the enemy usually has run away or issued CC skills to squeeze our ultimate skills, so use this combo if the enemy is running out of CC skills and we are sure the enemy will not have time to escape.
A safer and far more effective (guaranteed success) way is to use the second method (Flicker + skill 2) because once we use Flicker to get close we can immediately issue skill 2 to push and throw the enemy momentarily into the air (knock airborne), so they won’t have time to dodge/release skills and we can launch the ultimate skill afterward.
Here is an example of using Fliker + skill 2:
This combination is suitable for abducting enemy heroes, especially when they are in the tower, then we can also use this combo to draw enemies into our turret area. If you are in a condition of a war team, use this skill to kidnap soft heroes like marksman and mage so that your team can finish them off immediately.
Here is an example combination of Flicker -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3:
When successfully capturing opponents also use skill 1 to slow down enemy movements so that they are increasingly difficult to escape.
Tigreal Tips, Tricks, and Guide
- Don’t take buffs / jungles because it’s far more important to give to our other friends, prioritize always backing up vulnerable heroes like mages and marksmen behind us, don’t let soft heroes go awake, always block enemies so they can’t reach/approaching heroes who are we are protecting, especially when the team fight does not forget themselves because they are busy with close combat in front, we instead forget the friends behind and usually they will be killed by the assassin/fighter of the opposing team if we are off guard.
- Always ready to die for the team if you are caught (if someone has to sacrifice), use skill 2 to keep your opponent away, including skill 1 and skill 3 to block the enemy’s movements, it’s better for us (as a tank) to sacrifice ourselves.
- Because the charge range of skill 2 is quite long so we can use skill 2 to chase opponents and escape at critical times.