Thamuz Best Build, Tips, Trick, Combo and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – Thamuz is a fighter who can throw sickles to disrupt enemy formations including and continuous damage or poke.
Thamuz ability will split the opposing team to disrupt enemy strategy and provide a very massive space for the team both when push turret or retain the tower. Thamuz Best Build
According to me, this hero is very powerful (tends to OP) and will probably be one of the best fighter (even though it’s already on nerf) because the burst damage and crowd control capabilities are very high. Thamuz Best Build
The skill 1 can use to hold, push or attack, lure enemies and poke from a safe distance to repay the enemy’s HP slowly. This is a complete tutorial on how to learn to play Thamuz, first we start from its advantages and disadvantages. Thamuz Best Build
- The bursts damage is very high. All of the Thamuz skills (including passive skills) if combined at the right time can make all opponents cannot move, because Thamuz skills have high damage in ultimate mode. It can kill all enemies around it.
- A flexible hero. Cause of the unique ability, we can make Thamuz be a very annoying tanker (with its crowd-control skill), as a super fighter that can eradicate all enemies quickly, or a versatile semi tank-fighter (providing good defense and attack ). But I prefer to use this hero as a full fighter (or at least a semi-tank).
- Multifunctional control crowd. Skill 1 of Thamuz is the main weapon and characteristic of this hero. He throws a sickle and who enemy get hit by that sickle, he will receive a small DPS when the sickle returns to Thamuz. The enemy around the sickle will be exposed to a slight pull (dragged ), this skill makes Thamuz able to divide enemy formations and easily mess up the opposing team’s strategy.
- Ideal in all phases & quite strong in early games. Cause it has passive skills and skill 1 which has a very short cooldown. We can spam those skills and give a big damage burst even though it’s still at the beginning of the game. So this hero tends to overpower in early. Of course, it does not make it weak in the phase mid-late game because this hero is a good fighter in all phases.
- Quite easily mastered. This hero is not difficult to play, the only obstacle when we use this hero (including hero fighters in general) is to know timing to engage (attack) and retreat. When we play our fighter not to be greedy because a fighter is very easy to be a feeder (dead continues and make full enemies).
- Often the main target when team fight. Cause the form of this hero is quite large and intimidating, it’s no wonder he is often the main target in the war team, the role as fighter often fights in front of the line at close range makes us have to play smart same as the team because no matter how strong this hero will certainly not be able to defeat several heroes at once.
- Need the right timing. We have to know where to throw sickle skill 1 so that the enemy is disturbed, they have to jump where with skill 2, and when is the right time to use skill 3 so that it can deal maximum damage to the opponent.
Thamuz Best Build
- According to me, the build above is most ideal, the first line is a semi-tank build and the second line is a full fighter build.
- Use a build fighter semi tank (line 1) if the team lacks tanks or there are no hard tankers who can back up our team during the war, with this build Thamuz has at least an extra defense that can help him survive when ganked by several enemies at once.
- Use the build full fighter (line 2) if the team already has enough tankers and requires the hero to have a high burst damage, I prefer to use Bloodlust Axe as a life steal item rather than Haas’s Claws because in the game we usually use skill 1 more (combination skill 1 – skill 2) rather than basic attack, but if you prefer lifestyle items like Haas’s Claws please build your own way.
- You can try using other build items and experimenting yourself because this hero is very flexible, Thamuz can we build as a fighter or tanker, so there are still many other combinations of items that might suit with gameplay.
The most suitable battle spell for Thamuz is Petrify.
Using Petrify for extra CC when teamfight. Actually, Thamuz hero is quite flexible and suitable to use any spell, like Flicker and others. But we usually open war and are in the middle of the opposing team when team fight.
Of course, Petrify will be very useful to provide a gap and help the team when attacking.
For emblems, we can use Physical or Fighter emblems.
Thamuz is very good / OP to fight the following heroes:
- All hero tanks
- All melee (fighter) hero
Thamuz is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
Tips & tricks for Thamuz hero guide:
- The gameplay of this hero is same as Alucard. a fighter hero who has super damage burst ability but still vulnerable to crowd control and must be careful in combat.
- Positioning and timing are the most important keys to playing this hero. Remember, Thamuz’s main weapon is skill 1 (including when picking up the sickle again), don’t just play and hit haphazardly in ultimate mode. Try to always see the situation whether it’s the right time to attack aggressively (enter ultimate mode) or play poke safely with skills 1 and 2.
- Take advantage of the skill 1. advantage that we can spam when we take back the sickle, sickle will return when the distance with Thamuz is too far, or we immediately approach the sickle and take it ourselves, or it can also use skill 2, take advantage of this ability to throw the sickle many times so we can give maximum damage to the enemy and use passive skills as best we can.
- It is better to save skill 3 for critical moments. keep playing safe even in ultimate mode because it tends to be vulnerable to CC and is often hit by enemies.
- Always spam skill 1 to initiate an attack. if you are unsure about your surroundings before engaging, try throwing the sickle into the grass to make sure that there is an enemy hiding, what is equally important is to use this skill 1 to break the line of enemy formation, we can throw sickle to make enemies doubt when they want to engage, so be smart to maximize this skill 1 in the game.