Nana Best Build, Tips, Trick, Combo and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – Nana is one of the best crowd control heroes in Mobile Legends because she has a very good single target and mass/area CC effect. This hero is very suitable if the team only has burst damage which can only deal damage because she can provide excellent crowd control support both 2 vs 2 or 5 vs 5.
Especially when the war team, Nana can be a trouble maker for the enemy team by silencing ADC for 3 seconds. Nana Best Build
In this hero tutorial, we will discuss how to play Nana properly and correctly, what kind of item build tips are right for use in the game, first we start from the explanation of Nana’s advantages and disadvantages first. Nana Best Build
- Nana has a good crowd control skill. Nana skill 2 can give a curse in the form of transform to the enemy team for 3 seconds, this skill is very good to silence all assassins, especially Fanny who likes to fly freely when attacking. She can also give slow and knock airborne effects on an area, so it’s very good to support CC throughout the game.
- Making teams quickly collect gold. Nanapassive skills give 10 gold every 10 seconds to friends around her.
- Nana has good poke skill. Nana skill 1 has a fairly long range and damage that is significant enough to slowly repay the enemy’s blood, we can spam this skill 1 throughout the game to continually damage and poking while in a push or defense tower.
- She does not have a good skill escape, Nana can only provide crowd control and damage, it does not have any movement mechanism on all three skills, so it will be easy to get caught and hit by the enemy, so stick with our team and take a safe position in the game.
- Very dependent on the team. Naturally, the support hero will rely more on teamwork so that it can be maximized in this game, therefore we need friends/teams who can take advantage of the opportunities that exist and they also need to be able to backup as well.
Nana builds tips:
- Nana’s build item is quite flexible, sometimes there are some players who actually build like marksman (first build line), but I do not recommend using Marksman build because Nana is actually a mage-support.
- Use first line if we are playing in Classic mode or just having fun.
- If you still want to play like a marksman, you should use the second line build item, because this is a semi marksman build for mage (attack speed + damage) so we will get a balance between basic attack damage and magic damage from the skill. It can remain stable to support our team.
- I most recommended using the build in-line 3, because Nana is a support hero so we must focus on cooldown reduction (max CDR 40%). We can spam skills as often as possible and provide crowd control good throughout the battle, the rest we add magic/defense items that have passive skill effects for extra support such as slow down, reduce healing, and immortal.
The most suitable battle spell for Nana is Flicker.
Use Flicker to escape when it’s critical because Nana doesn’t have any skill escape/movement so this spell is perfect and ideal for use in various situations.
For emblems, we can use Magic or Support emblems.
Nana is very good at fighting the following heroes:
Nana is very weak against the following heroes:
Nana can be strong against anyone because her crowd control ability can make all heroes helpless, but this hero is very soft/vulnerable especially against assassins whose movements are agile, she is easily picked up if no one protects her, therefore the supportive team is needed in playing this hero.
Tips, tricks, and guide for Nana:
- You should be near the team throughout the game so that they can get extra gold from their passive skills, especially at the start of the game, often approaching the same teammate when farming, push/defense tower, and team fight.
- We recommend to use hero lock mode so the skill 2 can desired target, most players only just squeeze these skill 2 without targeting certain heroes so they are often misdirected and instead hit tankers / other unexpected heroes.
- Do not be alone because we will be very easily hit, don’t push the tower alone, always behind friends to cover them and keep a safe distance from the enemy attack radius.
- Learning takes a good position in the game because we need to use skill 2 and skill 3 at the right moment. Prioritize skill 2 on dealing damage to the hero such as assassin, marksman, or fighter. Use skill 3 in the area that is crowded to hit all opposing teams. We usually use skill 3 when the war team in the middle of the clash, while pushing the tower and when the enemy is attacking the turret.
- Spam skill 1 to clear wave minion and kill jungle monsters, use skill 1 to continuously poke enemies from afar. We will more often use this skill throughout the game, so you should maximize skill 1 first and then skill 2.