- Anti crowd control Heroes, Kadita’s main advantage is her skill 1 can makes him resistant. So, he can easily sneak into teamfight including when running away from opposing gank. This skill can also be used to chase and roaming, so we can easily make a positioning or move freely amidst the enemy.
- Burst damage one shot, another uniqueness of Kadita is skill 2 and skill 3 can be combined with skill 1. When sliding (skill 1) we can immediately launch a further attack with skill 2 or skill 3, if wecan use the combo we can provide lethal burst damage and also massive damage area.
- Very strong in a team fight, the skill 1 will make Kadita immune. The 3 skills make it immune from various attack and skill 2 gives damage + CC area effects (knock up). Then the passive skill reduces the enemy’s attack speed, the skills is very suitable for gank. No wonder the team that gets this hero will easily mastered because Kadita is designed to be a very powerful burst damage hero.
- Good laner, Cause skill 1 & 2 is a damaged area, we can more quickly clean wave minions, then we can also use this skill to poke enemies who are defending the tower, specifically skill 1 we can immediately release waves (immediately push the skill 1 2x) so there is no need to engage in the middle of the enemy.
Lack of Kadita:
- It takes the right timing. the skill 2 tends to be easily avoided (without the help of skill 1), to maximize the ultimate skill, we must be close to the enemy, then if we misguide releasing skill 1, we will be take away. So, we must be smart utilizes existing moments and situations. Usually what often happens to newbies is that they are engaging with skill 1 without thinking about the conditions so that they die.
- Skill combinations easy to analysis by opponent. Cause usually attacks (including combos) starts with skill 1 first, so it’s easy for enemies to see what we want to do and they can easily avoid. That’s a good moment for Kadita where the enemy doesn’t pay too much attention to all the heroes and we can sneak into the formation of the enemy team to launch attacks.
Kadita Best Build Items:
- The other Kadita builds item tips can use Fleeting Time which has passive skills to reduce the ultimate cooldown skill by 35% when getting kill or assists. So we can spam frequently often throughout the game.
- I don’t recommend build with 40% CDR because this hero is more suitable to be a burst damage (the type that maximizes one shot kill magic damage like Eudora) rather than spammer skills that have to sacrifice damage, but this is only personal opinion, all return to their preferences player, if you feel there is a better build then try experimenting with your own way.
Kadita Best Spell:
The most suitable battle spells for Kadita are Petrify, Aegis, and Flicker.
- Use Petrify for extra CC, Petrify will suitable to use when launching a combination of skills because we will usually infiltrate the middle of the opposing team with skill 1.
- Use Aegis or Flicker to play safe, this spell is more suitable if we want to play safer and anticipate failure when attacking.
Kadita Best Emblems
Kadita is very good to fight the following heroes:
- All tank & support heroes
(because of anti CC)
- Natalia (except late game)Nana
Kadita is quite weak against the following heroes:
Kadita Skill Combination (Burst Damage One Shot):
We can launch an attack of one shot kill by combining all three Kadita skills. First, we engage using skill 1 (try to be stick to the target) then follow with skill 2 (skill 2 will be active faster when accompanied by skill 1), then continue with ultimate skill as finishing.
Tips & trick Kadita:
- Try to focus on building 2 main items at the beginning (Clock of Destiny + Lightning Truncheon), if these 2 core items have been purchased we can play more aggressively and launch combo damage when the opportunity arises.
- Maximize skill 1 first, only skill 2, because this skill 1 will be spam more often both for walking through the lane and also poking the enemy team.
- Be aware of locker heroes such as Saber and Jawhead because if we originated with skill 1 instead we would get a scabbard (usually Saber or Jawhead is immediately done once our skill 1 is finished), if you meet an annoying hero like this you should wait for another friend maybe avoid 1 vs 1 with a hero who has high mobility.
- When attacking with a combination of skills (burst damage one shot) aim for the opponent’s carry hero like marksman first, because Kadita’s CD skill is long enough that we have to wisely determine the target, even better if we can hit as many enemies in one strike (but I personally prefer to target only one target).
- Kadita Build above are the most recommended because with Clock of Destiny we will get a lot of additional magic damage and which ones can later become bonus damage enhancers for passive skills from Lightning Truncheon. So we can kill opponents with a single combo.