How to Make Macro Attack on MarketGlory (Prepare for the Arena Fight) – At this time, we will explain how to make an example of a Macro Attack. We can create a maximum of 9 attack macros, each macro contains 6 positions.
We only make 1 macro attack, because for making other macro attacks the same way.
How to Set a macro attack
1. Select the ‘FIGHT‘ menu then select “Arena“, make sure in the “Arena Tactics” tab.
2. After that, we will try to make 1 macro attack. Click on the picture of the soldier shooting (shown arrow)
then an army image will appear in the middle.
Next, we will make 6 Positions (1 macro attack).
1. Set Position 1: specify the area to be attacked. For example, click the head area.
2. Set Position 2: specify the area to be attacked.
3. Set Position 3: specify the area to be attacked.
4. Set Position 4: specify the area to be attacked.
5. Set Position 5: determine which areas will be attacked.
6. Set Position 6: specify the area to be attacked, then click the “Set” button to save the position set 1 to 6.
After all positions 1 to 6 have been saved, macro 1 (attack) will appear.
That’s the way to make macro attacks. You should remember that how to make macro attacks 1 to 9 is the same.