How to Drop a Gun in Counter Strike: Global Offensive Becomes Glow
- First, please open the directory where CSGO is installed first. Usually on Disk C
- Then, open the folder called “csgo“
- Open the folder again called cfg
- Now in this folder there are lots of CFG files for various gamemodes. Please choose one of the gamemodes.
- Here I select gamemode_competitive. Open the CFG file using notepad.
- Then, scroll down or look for the words mp_weapons_glow_on_ground
- Look at the value section. If it says 0, change to 1.
- Save the file and try playing
You can do this method on all gamemode in CSGO, such as Armsrace, Casual, Competitive, Custom, Deathmatch, Demolotion, even in Training. Even though it applies to all gamemodes, this method does not apply if you play online on the server, because it can only apply when playing offline against BOT. Good luck!