Hilda Best Build, Tips, Trick and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – Hilda is one of the tank-fighter that we often encounter in ranked mode, her ability to attack and defend is ideal in all types of situations. Especially, this hero is very Overpower at the beginning of the game. Hilda Best Build
Hilda passive skills can regenerate her HP very quickly, you could say this hero includes a semi fighter tank which is very good for solo rank because she can provide good support and push in combat. Hilda Best Build
Some players have built this hero as a fighter (full damage) but actually, this hero is more suitable to be built as a tanker (at least semi-tanks) because her defense and blood recovery (passive skills) are more suited to the defense items than the damaged item. Hilda Best Build
- Very Overpower in the early game. At the beginning of the game, we can take advantage of the bonus shield and HP regeneration from passive skills to play aggressively. We can use the available time to push a tower or steal the opponent’s jungle.
- Hilda is good to catch the Buff, Hilda is good in the stealer. Hilda skill 1 can run very fast and easy to steal the opponents buff using the Retribution spell.
- Tank with burst damage, even we build Hilda as a tank, she can still provide considerable damage with her all skills. We can contribute damage to installments of enemy blood during the team fight.
- Lack of crowd control, she does not have good CC skills other than the stun effect of her ultimate skill, because it will be less effective if the war team is 5 vs 5, preferably in the team there is 1 crowd control hero that is good like Nana / Saber / Akai to back up these shortcomings.
- Quite weak in the late game phase, at the end of the game usually the enemy damage is very large so the passive skill effect is less effective and we will be very dependent on the team to be able to win.
- Backup single target, Hilda’s three skills can only hit one target, so in war 5 vs 5 there will usually be an unpacked team because we only focus on 1 opponent hero, therefore Hilda is more suitable for 2 vs 2/3 vs 3. Even if the conditions are 5 vs 5 we have to back up the team with other tanks so that we can cover the team in full.
Hilda Best Build
- Hilda build is the same with tank build in general, we are free to use any defense items according to our opponent’s composition, we also have to be smart in calculating the opposing physic/magic damage and which skill effects are more suitable.
- The first line build (Bloodlust Ax) is a semi fighter build, we can provide a little extra damage + lifesteal. I still recommend a full tank build (second/third line) because it is much more efficient in battle.
- You can try various other build items such as a full fighter or semi tank because this hero build item is quite flexible, but my advice should be to stay focused on building defense (full tank) because it is more suitable for passive skills.
The most suitable battle spell for Hilda is Retribution and Petrify.
- Use Retribution to steal enemy jungles, this spell is very useful if we want to play aggressively and steal the enemy forest, this spell will be very suitable if the opponent has a hero who is very dependent on buffs like Fanny, Hayabusa, etc.
- Use Petrify for extra crowd control, use this spell to overcome Hilda’s lack of CC skills so we can be more effective when team fights.
For emblems, we can use Physical or Tank emblems.
Hilda is very good at fighting the following heroes:
Hilda is very weak against the following heroes:
Tips, tricks, and guide for Hilda:
- I suggest to play aggressively using Retribution, so we have to steal frequent buffs enemies throughout the game, remember to use Retribution only to steal enemy jungles not to kill jungles in our team. But if we want to play more safely and on the enemy team there are also no very “dependent buff” heroes like Fanny, then the Petrify spell is also good and plays like a tank in general.
- We recommend that you use hero lock mode so you will not attack the wrong target when using Hilda skills. You have to lock the desired hero if you’re in a team fight or lots of enemies around.
- Try to always go back and forth to the grass to get a bonus shield from passive skills throughout the game, remember that regen your HP will also be faster when you are on the grass. If you are not in a critical situation, you don’t have to recall.
- Save skill 1 for precarious conditions such as chasing enemies who are running away when hit by our team, then skill 2 has the knockback effect on some enemies around the target, so take advantage of these skills to push the enemy and use skill 3 to give stun to a critical opponent.
- You should play aggressively like roaming lane and attacking enemy forest to steal buff/jungle, remember at the beginning of the game Hilda is very strong and also easier to escape with her skill 1, so take advantage of that moment to push the tower. Help the team in another lane, and steal the enemy forest.