Hanabi Best Build, Tips, Trick, Combo and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – The main characteristic of this hero is marksman which can give massive damage to enemies. This hero is like Odette, that’s why this hero is very suitable for team fight.
Especially, in late game, seeing its ability to deliver massive bursts damage, passive anti CC skills, high lifesteal, and ultimate super crowd control skills, it looks like this hero will be one of the strongest hero lists on late games like Irithel and Moskov. Hanabi Best Build
My experience when using this hero is like using Moskov with a longer range of attacks, Hanabi has a basic attack radius that is quite long (farther from Moskov) and it can damage many enemies at once like the Moskov too. Hanabi Best Build
Hanabi Passive skill is different between attacks, bouncing like Bruno’s ultimate skill, so it feels like a combination of Moskov and Bruno being one. Here is a complete tutorial on how to play our Hanabi starting from its advantages and disadvantages. Hanabi Best Build
The advantages of Hanabi:
- Burst massive damage. skill 1 can make basic attacks and bounce off enemies around, even though the damage from the reflection is only 30-50%, but at the end of this damage game it will so hurt and can flatten all opposing teams in an instant if our build items are already complete.
- Anti-CC. passive skill can give bonus shield from lifesteal effect when full blood up to 20% max HP. Hanabi will becomes immune to all crowd control skills, as Marksman this skill is very good considering. We will often become the main target when the war team.
- High lifesteal. skill 1 Hanabi has a passive bonus of 7% life steal and will increase by 3% per level without any lifesteal items. makE it very effective in farming and laning in early games because there is no need to go back of base to charge.
- Massive crowd control. Hanabi is the only marksman hero who has mass CC skills and is the best marksman for team fight because he can make the entire opposing team not move with their ultrathin skills and finish off all enemies quickly using skill 1.
- Not having any movement skills. the main drawback is that it does not have any movement mechanism in all three skills (no escape or dash skill). So, just like when we play Layla, if there is no shield from passive skills, this hero will be more easily snatched, not yet again the movement speed also includes slow, so we really have to be vigilant and should play safe with the team.
- Weak in early games. at the beginning, skill 1 game is still very weak, so you should farming farming first including the push turret in the early-mid game. It also does not have a fast damage burst for single target opponents because to maximize skill 1 it must there are some targets around (at least 2).
- Very dependent on the team. Cause this hero is very soft, slow, and less effective for 1 on 1, we will depend more on teamwork to be able to maximize the role of this hero well.
Hanabi builds item tips:
- The most overpower Hanabi item build isn’t really clear because even this hero is still relatively new, so using the build marksman items in general, I prefer using the build as above.
- Focus on physical damage and other useful effects to survive such as movement speed (Windtalker) and which regen.
- I suggest using the Endless Battle lifesteal item instead of Haas’s Claws because Endless Battle gives us regeneration, 10% cooldown reduction, 5% movement speed and true damage (passive), even though the manifestation is only 15% yet we already have a lot of lifesteal from skill 1, whereas regen effects where movement speed is certainly far more important than just a mere lifesteal addition.
- The build above is what I think is the most suitable and ideal for Habibi, but all back again to the preferences of each player, if you feel there is a build that fits your style more, then try experimenting with your own build items.
The most suitable battle spell for Hanabi is Retribution and Flicker.
- Use Retribution to quickly farm in early-mid games, remember Hanabi is quite weak and vulnerable at the beginning of the game, so you should use this spell to level up and collect gold as early as possible.
- Use Flicker to play safe, because Hanabi doesn’t have any escape skills so this spell will be very helpful when he gets hit by the opposing team.
For emblems, we can use Common Physical or Custom Marksman emblems.
Hanabi is very good / OP to fight the following heroes:
- All hero tanks
Hanabi is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
Tips & tricks for Hanabi:
- It is better to focus on playing in the early-mid game because the damage is still very small at the beginning of the game, the biggest damage comes from skill 1 when the enemy hero gathers (close together) including the minion/monster/turret, but this damage skill 1 is also very minimal at the beginning, so wait until some core items are finished, skill 1 is almost maxed level, then we can start playing aggressively push the tower and dominate the battlefield.
- We recommend using hit priority based on the closest target “closest hero first“ because with skill 1 we only need to hit the nearest enemy to be able to damage the surrounding heroes, then don’t forget to use the hero lock mode on for targeting when we are not using skill 1.
- Use skill 2 at the right moment like when the enemy is silent and cannot move for a moment so that we can hit it with certainty, this skill is more useful as a filler because damage and slow effects are less significant in combat.
- Use skill 3 as crowd control when many enemies gather when they are exposed, to immobilize effects we can immediately beat it with skill 1 (including skill 2) and maximize damage bounce from skill 1 as efficiently as possible. The ultimate skill is more suitable to be used as a CC skill than damage, because the most important thing about this skill is not the amount of damage but the immobilize effect for 2 seconds that can spread into the enemy team formation, so use this skill at critical times like team fight / war team, when chasing enemies who try to escape, including when we want to escape/run away from enemy ganks.
- Always take shelter behind our team when pushing, poke enemies from a safe distance and take advantage of the reflection effect of skill 1 to deal damage from afar, just target the closest hero as a target, including minion / jungle / tower, but don’t use skill 1 if the enemy is only there is 1 (single target) because it will only waste anywhere, so spam 1 skill for poking throughout the game, but do not waste mana for things that are not important.