Dyrroth Best Build – Dyrus/Dyrroth (Prince of the Abyss) is a new fighter hero that will be coming to the end of Mobile Legends season 12, this hero has high DPS basic attack and combo skills, I think Dyrroth will become a new meta and usually banned in ranked mode.
Dyrroth’s main advantage is can give high damage either through basic attack or skill, so we don’t need to depend on a build, because any item can be used as long as we can to maximize it. Here is a complete tutorial on how to play Dyrroth, starting with its strengths and weaknesses. Dyrroth Best Build
- Fighter with super burst damage. Dyrroth skill and basic attack have great damage so Dyrroth can easily give one shot kill with a combination of skills that are available.
- Lifesteal is high. Dyrroth’s passive skill gives a large lifesteal effect. If we use lifesteal item and spell vamp items, Dyrroth will becomes like Alucard who can survive against many enemies at once.
- Has slow effect and Armor Reduce. All Dyrroth skills provide a slow movement speed and skill 2 effect will reduce physical defense. When teamfight these skills will greatly disrupt the opponent and makes easier for our friends to win the gank.
- Tank killers. Dyrroth skill 2 will gives us the convenience to finish off tankers, then the ulti skills have bonus damage (same as ulti Balmond), so it is very suitable for finishing the enemies that has a little HP.
- The ultimate skill is slow. One of the most annoying things from this hero is that skill 3 is so slow, so the enemy can run away or avoid it, which is why we must use a combination of skills to be able hit the target properly.
- Soft and vulnerable CC. Just like Alucard has high lifesteal, even though we can survive with heavy lifesteal but everything can end if we are got hit by crowd control of the opposing team, so be careful when we meet the CC heroes .
- Very dependent on passive skills. It should be noted before engaging, make sure we have a stack of passive skills to enhance skill 1 & 2 during battle, you should prepare a passive stack first, note the cooldown skills that are available, we can reduce cooldown of skill 1 & 2 with basic attack (same as Moskov), so this hero needs a lot of preparation before attacking and we must be smart to maximize passive skills in various situations.
Dyrroth build tips:
- I suggest to use build like marksman because we need to maximize their passive skills in the game.
- Bloodlust Ax and Endless Battle are 2 items that are very suitable for Dyrroth because they give lifesteal which is very useful for survival. Sometimes, I don’t use Bloodlust Ax because I can get vamp spells from the “Festival of Blood” talent (fighter emblem).
- I think the build above is ideal for Dyrroth. This hero is very flexible with any build items, so if you feel there are other items that are more suitable then try experimenting with your own way of playing.
For battle spells, I think any spell is suitable for Dyrroth. you can use:
- Retribution if you wanna farming.
- Flicker / Sprint / Aegis to play safe.
- Purify if there are lots of CC heroes on the opposing team
For emblems we can use Fighter or Assassin emblems. But i prefer to use a fighter emblem and Festival of Blood talent.
Dyrroth is very good to fight the following heroes:
- All tank heroes
- All marksman
Dyrroth is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
- Natalia (late game)
Dyrroth combination skill:
Before entering into war, we should maximize the passive stack (2 stack) so we can launch a deadly combination attack with skills 1 & 2.
First, we have to start with skill 2 because this skill is very easy to capture enemies and also reduce the enemy defense, then use skill 1 to give damage and end using ultimate skill as a finisher. This ultimate skill will be more painful if the enemy blood is getting smaller.
One shot Dyrroth burst damage combination:
Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3
The sequence above is just a theory, in practice it doesn’t always go according to plan. Sometime the skills can miss especially when fighting with agile heroes, I suggest to use this combinations:
Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1
From the 2 combos above we can use whichever is in accordance with the conditions because it often too absurd and random to follow existing theories, so keep playing flexibly and just follow your instincts.
Tips, trick and guide for Dyrroth:
- To take advantage of the best passive skills, we should in the middle of the enemy when attacking with basic attack, all targets will hit by damage and we get bigger lifesteal, this also applies when we farming.
- We recommend maximizing skill 2 first so the cooldown will shorter and we can spam it in the game, this skill 2 is the only of Dyrroth mobility, so we will need this skill better to chase the enemy or run away from the opponent’s gank.
- Always make sure there is a passive stack skill before fighting, because without buff, skills 1 & 2 will tend to be weak. At least there is 1 stack when engaging, so we can gather the next stack with basic attack when closing combat.
- Use skill 1 to poke opponents, the circumstances is not always possible for us to immediately use the combination, if we are not sure sure when attacking, try playing safe by using skill 1 to lure enemies and see the situation.
- Skill 1 is suitable for clearing minion and teamfight because of its AOE attack, skill 2 is more useful when fighting the targets such as farm in jungle and 1 vs 1 with opposing heroes, so use existing skills according to existing conditions, don’t waste the skills especially in a critical moment.
- The main disadvantage of this hero is crowd control, beware with hero lockers such as Aurora and Saber, wait until the enemy issues CC skills and playing aggressively, still rely on teamwork and support from the tank during teamfight.