Carmilla Best Build, Tips, Trick, Emblem and Spell (Guide) – Carmilla: Shadow of Twilight is the latest hero support that will be coming soon on the original server earlier of 2020. The main characteristic of this hero is the support that has the special ability to provide collateral damage & CC so it is very easy for our team to win teamfight / team war.
This hero is a couple with Cecilion, if they are close together then Cecilion can activate special skills that make Carmilla enter Cecilion’s body and provide buffs / shields so Carmilla can use her special skills to jump to attack targets. It will be more effective if there is Cecilion when we use Carmilla. Carmilla Best Build
Okay, let’s see Carmilla tutorial starting from the advantages and disadvantages. Carmilla Best Build
- Has CC ability that balanced damage and defense. Carmilla passive skill will take the enemy’s physycal & magic defense, skill 1 Carmilla will give insistent damage that gives slow + heal effect, plus skill 2 in the form of stun. Carmilla has Very good crowd control, attack and defense capabilities, so that she is very formidable in disrupting enemy formations and can still survive during teamfight.
- Collateral damage + CC. Carmilla special ability is the ultimate skill that will connect 3 adjacent enemy and they will be damaged so if we attack one of the heroes hit by her Ulcer, the damage and crowd control effect will spread to the other two heroes.
- Quite easy to master. the gameplay of this hero is as simple as support in general, but we need to be extra careful because the type is close combat as long as you don’t engage. Keep playing safe and pay attention to distance while maintaining our team.
- Close range support. What’s weird is that even though this type of hero is support, the basic attacks and skills tend to close combat, so we can’t help but be in the middle of a battle during a teamfight, so it’s like playing a tank. You should use a tank items and be more careful before open war.
- Short range of skill. The radius attack of skills 2 and 3 are short, so we have to be close enough to the opponent to launch long-range skills. The ultimate skill is also only effective when there are 2/3 heroes attached, if they are scattered, the ultimate skill effect will disappear so it really has to be conditioned to the situation of the war team and intense then this hero is more effective in the game.
- Very dependent on the team. this hero is very dependent on teamwork, so still rely on a teammate even though we can just use mage / full magic items. I recommend still playing this hero according to its function as support because Carmilla skill doesn’t have significant damage.
Carmilla Best Build
- Carmilla build should be full defense that are adjusted to the composition of the enemy team’s attributes (physic / magic).
- We can use the Glowing Wand magic item which deals significant damage because the Carmilla 1 skill can trigger the burn effect of this item easily, so if it is felt that our team still lacks damage, there is no harm in using semi-tank build with magic items that have side effects like Glowing Wand & Ice Queen Wand. If there is a hero healer (Estes) or high lifesteal (Ruby & Alucard) then use Necklace of Durance.
- According to me, Carmilla’s build above are the most ideal, but all keep returning to the condition and composition of the enemy team, try also experimenting with other builds, who knows you can find other build combinations that are more suited to the way you play.
For battle spells, you can use Vengeance which is useful when the war team or Flicker if you prefer to play more safely. Carmilla Best Build
For emblems, we use Support or Tank emblems.
Carmilla is very OP to fight the following heroes:
- All hero tanks
Carmilla is quite weak against the following heroes:
Carmilla Guide: Tips and Tricks
- Carmilla is more effective in war (gank). It will be far more effective if our team often takes the initiative to teamfight 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5 so that Carmilla’s skills become maximal in the game, try to get the team to gather rather than split push, even if you want split should use a 1-4 strategy (1 split and 4 others push together).
- Use skill 1 in a dense area of enemies. The more targets hit by this skill can make Carmilla damage and healing effects also greater. Then save stun skill 2 for enemy carry heroes, especially agile heroes like Fanny, Ling, and Gusion.
- When launching the ultimate then try around the target there are 1 or 2 other heroes. The effects of damage and crowd control can be spread, you should just save ulti if only against 1 hero, unless if other skills are cooldown and we need a finisher (secure kill) or Additional CC.
- It would be better if there was Cecilion as a mage on our team. It wasn’t just to activate the Cecilion-Carmilla special couple skills, but Cecilion’s skills were AOE burst damage which was very suitable combined with Carmilla’s ult so it could deal massive damage + CC ( other alternatives can be with other mass burst damage heroes like Gord, Alice, Odette & Fanny).
- Use defense build in accordance with the composition of the opposing team (physic / magic def). If you feel the need to use magic items use Glowing Wand. If you need additional CC / slow effects use Ice Queen Wand. If you need anti lifesteal use Necklace of Durance. If you need Ultimate spamming use Fleeting Time and if you need immunity use Winter Truncheon.