Bane Best Build, Tips, Trick and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – Bane is the one of hero that I think tends to be less OP than the current meta, the emergence of various new OP heroes like Gusion & Hanabi.
Of course the existence of this hero is increasingly forgotten, after getting rework from Moonton, Bane still rarely found in ranked mode, like Legend and Mythic draft pick or above. Bane Best Build
This hero is not rubbish / useless, it’s just he doesn’t have other advantages exept pushing tower ability. Bane also one of the best heroes in brawl mode but in classic or ranked mode, it is not very effective because he cannot do split push (does not have good escape / movement capabilities). Bane Best Build
Honestly, I personally don’t like the new Bane skill (after rework) especially the appearance design which is even more strange (especially the epic skin is in shape, even though the price is the most expensive in the shop). Bane Best Build
This hero can still be a great pusher if we can mastered it and with the right build items we can be a decisive winner especially in the early-mid game, like press the opposing team and pushing the lane. Bane Best Build
- Have a good poke skill, all Bane skills are have long range attacks and especially passive skills can damage enemies in 1 area around us so it is great for poking and activating passive skill effects from items. Bane’s passive skill is versatile, such as for stealing Natalia’s stealth mode, triggering the effects of Deadly Blade items on the enemy team (reducing heal 50%), attacking from a distance, including dealing damage to the tower.
- Good in push the turret, the main advantage of Bane is the ability in push turret. Bane skill 3 can damage the tower, so we can spam throughout the game once if there are minions entering the enemy turret area, besides that it has healing abilities so there is no need to recall and keep push the lane.
- Not having a good skill escape, Bane is a fighter who easily picked up by enemies, the movement speed is slow, skill 2 can indeed give a quickening effect but this skill is not effective enough to escape when we got hit by CC skills. Tt is not good pusher split even though it has good ability in tower difficulties.
- The defend is weak, as a fighter, Bane’s basic attack attacks are small, he is a fighter who has more dependent on basic attack. He is not strong enough to fight close-range with other fighters like Zilong and Alucard, then he is also included mushy during the final game like a shooter, because it’s played by players who prefer to use defense or tank build when playing this hero.
- Very dependent on the team, Bane does not have good individual abilities so we can encourage the team or add one hero who backs up. Bane also does not have the CC skills so he doesn’t more contribute in teamfight.
- It does not have high burst damage, low defense, nor does it have an attack / skill that produces burst damage in a short time, even if we can injure the enemy to critical, the enemy can easily escape and avoiding it easily because Bane does not have a good movement (other than skill 2) and Bane as fighters are quite questionable. According to me, Bane is more suitable to be a supporter or tank.
- Weak in the final phase of the game, at the end of the game, Bane will be easy to pick up and die instantly if got hit by crowd control, but in the early and mid phases the game is quite dominant so we must prefer to push the tower and overcome problems.
Bane Build Tips:
- The Bane build item is flexible, I was advised to use the first line above (full construction damage). We will able to push the tower to the maximum and combine the game quickly.
- Focus on items such as cooldown reduction and physical damage to effectively damage and towers including poke throughout the game. Two items that must be purchased are Endless Battle and Bloodlust Ax because these items are suitable combined with passive skills and three Bane skills.
- Second and third line is a semi tank build, use this build if there are no tank that can back up us well.
- Use Deadly Blade items to reduce 50% of helath if the enemy team has high lifesteal like Alucard, Fanny, Ruby, Estes and Rafaela.
- I recommended the first line build, but if you want to have a build that better fits your playing style, then try experimenting with your own build items.
Almost all battle spells are suitable for Bane, but to play safely we can use Flicker or Iron Wall (semi-tank build). If the team lacks Damager we can use Retribution (fighter build) to quickly farm and level up.
For emblems we can use Common Physical or Fighter emblems.
Bane is very good / OP to fight the following heroes:
Bane is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
Bane’s tips, tricks and guide
- Bane is a specialist in 2 things, poke (attacking from a distance) and destroying the tower, so don’t just engage and attack the opposing team carelessly, use minion to trigger passive skills and installments of enemy blood little by little, try to do poking with all three skills from a safe range, if we are superior both in matters of level, item, and HP, we can attack aggressively and initiate push push turrets.
- Always spam the ultimate skill to destroy the tower when there is a chance, make sure there are minions in the turret area so that the damage skill ulti is not reduced and aim the skill 3 towards the tower.
- I suggest to build full damage ( see build line 1 above) so we can attack the enemy and push the lane effectively throughout the game, then try to invite the team to push aggressively because in late game, Bane tends to be weak and easily die with only a few attack.
- Prioritize attacking tower or push the lane instead of getting kill because in truth, Bane is a pusher hero, so play safely, keep your distance, and spam ultimate skill to the tower when you have a chance, then remember this hero is more dominant in early -mid game so don’t linger and finish the game as soonmobi as possible.