Badang Best Build, Tips, Trick and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – Badang is a new hero fighter from Malaysia and just released at the end of 2018 in the advanced server.
It seems that Moonton has recently begun to boost the popularity of role fighters that have never been a meta in the previous seasons, as seen from the release of fighter heroes such as Martis, Aldous, Leomord, and Chou who were buffed into the strongest fighter. Badang Best Build
According to me, this hero has enormous potential because the skill 2 can make walls like a Grock and can even disperse up to 3x. Even though it looks OP, Badang also has shortcomings such as easy blunder when engaging (because it is soft) and because this hero is still very new. Badang Best Build
I think there will be some adjustments (nerf) in future updates until finally the hero is released in the original server. The following are the advantages and disadvantages of Badang. Badang Best Build
- Very high mobility. According to me, the main advantages of Badang rather than other fighters. their ability can chase or escape from enemy attacks. With skill 2, we can spam many times and it will useful in any situation.
- Versatile Skill 2. Still discussing skill 2, besides giving the effect of movement skill, it also creates a versatile barrier to either separate ourselves from the opponents gank or can be used to divide enemy team formations. Especially this skill can stack up to 3 times. So we can use it to close the lane so that the opponent is trapped (can’t run away) or give a gap to our team to take cover.
- Hero combat & DPS is strong, Badang is a fighter that is suitable for matters of fighting like Alucard and Zilong, especially if we can use the 2 skills well, then we can pick up opponents one by one and dominate the game.
- It’s quite easy to use. You can say this hero is simple to play, but it can be difficult if you don’t understand how to play the fighter, just like Alucard. The gameplay and skills are quite simple to master but we need to be careful in engage because we might even commit suicide because we don’t measure strength, level or items with existing opponents, and basically a hero fighter is the most vulnerable role because it’s not as hard as a tank but must fight in the front row like a tanker.
- The ultimate skill that is vulnerable. When using ultimate, we cannot move. So the possibility of us being attacked back is very high, these skills 3 do have high damage output but are only effective if the enemy is hit repeatedly. In practice, this skill is very easy to avoid and the only overpower in the early-mid game.
- The lack of CC skills. The only crowd control that he had only a slow effect from the skill 1, so the enemy would be very easy to avoid Badang, which is why we must be smart in utilizing the 2 skills.
- Very weak on CC. Even though he has super mobility but he remains helpless if exposed to CC, stun or freeze and is often the main target when team fight.
- Very soft like a marksman. The HP is very short and easily killed by burst damage from Eudora and Harley. Especially, at the end of the game (late game) DPS / basic attack from a hero like a fighter and Marksman can quickly kill him.
Badang Best Build Tips:
- According to me, the build above is most ideal, the Demon Hunter Sword is an important core item because it can strengthen the ultimate skill damage output.
- There are 2 types of builds that I recommend. Namely, spammer type (first build line) and aggressive type (second line).
- Use build line 1 if you want to play safe and rely on skills rather than basic attack, so this build relies more on skills that are good for poke (skill 1) and support team (skill 2), then look for the right moment for launch ultimate skill. The drawback is that this build tends to be less effective in the late game.
- Use build line 2 if you prefer to play fights like Zilong and Roger, this build will make you OP in mid-late games like a marksman.
- You can experiment with your own because this hero is new and there are still many builds that you can try, so there are still many other item combinations that might be better suited to how you play.
Badang Spell Recommendation
For battle spells, we can use Flicker because in addition to being able to use it in a precarious situation, we can also combine these skills with ultimate skills so that the chances of getting a kill or injuring an enemy become bigger.
Badang Emblem Recommendation
For emblems, we can use Fighter or Assassin emblems.
Badang Is very good field to fight the following heroes:
- All tank heroes
Badang is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
- Natalia (late game)
Badang guide, tips, and tricks:
- According to me, we can play this hero in 2 ways, namely as a fighter who is more dominant relying on skill or basic attack.
- As fighters who rely more on skill, we use the first build line above and play more carefully by paying the enemy’s blood slowly, just like when we play using Alpha or Lapu-Lapu, so we play poke with existing skills (skill 1 + passive) and finishing (skill 3) if the timing is right.
- As fighters who rely more on basic attack, we use the second line build and can play more aggressively, we will often use skill 2 to chase enemies or separate 1 hero from his team to be killed alone, according to the characteristics of this hero, a hero who can separate the opposing team and beat them one by one.
- If possible, try to be as close as possible to the wall when close combat so that we maximize extra damage from passive skills or other alternatives can use skill 2 before attacking.
- Keep playing safe and rely on teamwork, because in general hero role fighters are very dependent on the team, especially backup from the tank when gank.