Aurora Best Build, Tips, Trick and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – At this time, we will learn how to play using Aurora properly and correctly, this ice queen hero used to be quite popular and is often contested in ranked mode because of his excellent crowd control and damage ability.
She can give slow effect and freeze throughout the game and still provide high magic damage, indeed with the advent of various new mag Aurora is not as popular now, but still its strength in battle is still very great.
According to me, Aurora is one of the good heroes used for solo ranked, because the most players only focus on pick heroes who have burst damage (assassin / mage burst damage) without considering the balance of existing CC heroes.
Aurora is a mage with the best crowd control capabilities in Mobile Legends, so it is very suitable to use when our team is deficient in CC hero. Now we will discuss Aurora’s full tutorial starting from an explanation of its advantages and disadvantages.
- Very good crowd control, the main advantage of Aurora is that all skills can effect CC on opponents, all three skills produce slow effects, and passive skills freeze for 2 seconds, Aurora and Nana are the best mage CC in this game.
- High Burst damage, this hero is one of the strongest mages because it has good CC skills and also large burst damage, especially if we use combos such as freeze with skill 2 then followed by skill 3 and skill 1, it will produce very painful damage and can even be a one shot kill combination.
- The skill poke is very good, the Skill 1 has a range that is quite far and a short cooldown, so we can repay enemy blood little by little with this skill while adding stack frost energy (frozen effect) to passive skills.
- Ideal in all phases, this hero is strong from the beginning of the game to the end (early-mid-late game), because of this hero is used on any tier / rank in both the Warior-GM and Epic-Legend-Mythic levels.
- Not having a good skill escape, only one of Aurora’s biggest shortcomings is that she does not have a movement mechanism in all her skills, so it will be very easy to get gank and be picked up by opponents especially when alone.
- Very dependent on the team, actually this hero role is more suitable to be used as semi support, because its best ability is not insignificant magic damage but its CC ability which can help the team dominate teamfight especially when a full team war 5 vs 5, it can freeze all enemies (with 3 skills) and easily turn things around.
Aurota build should focus on the highest cooldown reduction and magic damage.
- If the team already has enough CC heroes (for example there are already 2 tanks), you should use the first build, this build is more focused on burst magic damage so we can maximize skill attacks to deal large damage.
- If the team lacks hero CC or only you are the only crowd control hero, then you should use the second line build, this build is more focused on maximum CDR 40% (35% of items + 5% of emblems) so we can often -some spam skills to effect slow and continuous freeze.
- Aurora build items are actually quite flexible, it just depends on how to play each player. According to me, the build above is the most recommended, you can experiment using other items if you think it is more suitable, try to look at the recommendations of items from the top Aurora player or look for what suits your gameplay.
The most suitable battle spell for Aurora is Flicker.
- Use Flicker to play safe, this spell is very useful and most ideal considering Aurora’s weakness is that it does not have any skill escape to escape when it is urgent, so use Flicker to overcome these weaknesses.
For emblems, we can use Common Magic or Custom Mage emblems.
Aurora is great for fighting the following heroes:
Aurora is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
- Diggie (anti CC)
Tips, tricks and guide for Aurora:
- Maximize skill 1 first because we will often spam this skill both for Minion / jungle hits, farming, and attacking enemies.
- If the moment is important like teamfight, especially 5 vs 5, we should stack frost energy until it’s full first (so that next skill produces a frozen effect), how do we just remove 1 skill to a maximum of 4 stacks and make sure the skill 3 is saved we will have the effect of mass freeze with this ultimate skill.
- We recommend that you use hero lock mode so that when using skill 2 we don’t hit the wrong target, especially if we want to capture / freeze a nimble hero with these 2 skills (like Fanny for example).
- Skill 1 is more suitable for attacking enemies at the same time because it deals damage to the surrounding area, while skill 2 is more suitable for single targets because it gives a bigger CC / slow effect, then use skill 3 to beat lots enemies at once, combinations that are often used are usually skill 2 (freeze) -> skill 3 -> skill 1, but this is only a short theory, in practice we are flexible to use which skills to attack and launch combos because they depend on circumstances.
- We recommend that you save skill 2 (and passive skills) to be used on nimble enemies such as Fanny, Hayabusa, and Gusion, because this skill 2 is a single lock target so it is certain that the target will be hit with this skill unlike skill 1 and skill 3 that must be directed first and tends to be easily avoided by these agile heroes.
- Frequently spam skill 1 for poke enemies, find a position right behind our friends to take refuge and play safe, you should not do play solo because this hero is very dependent on teamwork and roles that tend to be support .