Aldous Best Build, Tips, Trick and Tutorial Mobile Legends (Guide) – In this hero tutorial we will discuss one of the super OP (over power) heroes and one of the strongest fighters that is often banned in ranked, namely Aldous.
Aldous is an identical hero fighter like One Punch Man because it has a very high damage burst through one stroke, no wonder at late game this hero was very feared because his blows could instantly kill his enemies without them being able to fight back. Aldous Best Build
I feel it is only natural that this hero is always banned because his strength is terrible, even though Aldous also has several advantages and disadvantages, without a lot of strings attached this is a complete tutorial on how to learn to play Aldous. Aldous Best Build
- 1 map attack, the most unique of Aldous is his ultimate skill that can target 1 target wherever and attack him directly, this ultimate makes him a specialist as a finisher or KS (kill secure) in the team, with good communication, the team can immediately inform Aldous if there is an opposing hero dying and killing him.
- Exceptional defense skill, the skill 2 has a very massive advantage for a fighter, besides providing instantaneous movement speed, this skill also makes Aldous immune from basic attack and reduces other damage by 50%, this is very unfair to the hero other fighter when 1 vs 1.
- Burst damage is one shot, the main attack of this hero is on skill 1 damage that can be strengthened through a stack of up to 500, by having 200 stacks we can usually kill opponents with just a few blows, therefore we must quickly gather stack points by killing minions or jungle including opponent if there is a chance.
- Overpower in late game, Aldous is the strongest hero in the late game (like Natalia) because it can easily flatten the opposing team only with spam skill 1, skill 1 can also be used on the tower so he can destroy the turret and push the lane quickly once, so be careful if we fight this hero, as much as possible to win matches as early as possible (quick end game).
- Very weak in the early game, at the beginning there was no stack and Aldous only relied on basic attack as an attack, then we must be patient and focus to farming / collecting stack .
- Lack of CC skills, the only crowd control that he has only the stun effect of the skill 2, so most enemy heroes will easily escape from our attack, which is why we must be smart to choose a spell and save the ultimate for the right time.
- Very weak on CC, even though it has good skill 3 for snatching opponents, but often it is turned back because of the opponent’s crowd control skills and finally gets hit by the enemy, so try to look at the situation first before attack using ultimate, remain cautious especially when targeting a hero who has massive CC skills like Ruby and Chou.
- Very dependent on the stack and takes time, to be able to quickly gather the stack we have to frequently hit the minion / jungle / opponent’s hero with basic skill, well the problem is we don’t always get a cooperative team, often they take last hits so the more the stack accumulates too long.
Aldous best build
- The build above is the build tips which I think are ideal, Endless Battle is an important core item because damage items it also has the necessary attributes such as lifesteal, CDR, regeneration, and especially its passive skills that can provide movement speed so it’s easier to chase the enemy that try to run away.
- The most important thing for Aldous build is a balanced attack and defend item, because this hero closes combat and will often be the main target (because of the front row) so we must pay attention that this hero is not easily killed when attacked by the opposing team.
- I think 2 items of damage are enough because the damage from skill 1 is high, if it collects later, Endless Battle as lifesteal and Blade of Despair as the main damage items, the rest we can use build tanks and defense items that are adjusted to enemy attributes (physic / magic).
- If you think there are other better combination items then try experimenting in your own way, maybe build full physical damage or critical builds are better suited to your playing style, even if you build a full tank you can try and match your skills.
For battle spells, we can use Sprint because this spell is the most useful when chasing opponents who often blur when we attack or we can use to avoid critical situations.
Actually other spells like Flicker, Petrify, etc. are also good, but I personally prefer to use Sprint because it’s more flexible with this hero.
For emblems we can use Fighter or Assassin emblems.
Aldous is very good to fight the following heroes:
- All hero marksman
- All hero fighter / close combat (late game)
Aldous is quite weak against some of the following heroes:
Tips, tricks and guide for Aldous:
- The most important when playing Aldous is to focus to farm and patiently wait for the stack to accumulate, more or less the same as how to play Natalia, we must play safe at the beginning and always try to get last hit with skill 1 so the stack collects faster, if our team often take last attack try to chat our team if we will take the minion / jungle.
- Keep playing defensively until 2 core items are bought, I suggest you wait until close to 100 stacks. We can start playing a little aggressively and push lane, but still focus on gathering the stack until it reaches 200. Then we focus to kill the opponent and destroy the tower because we can kill opponent heroes with just a few hits from skill 1, if you have reached 300 stack. Then we don’t need to focus too much on the stack because week heroes like mm / mage can we take off with one shot kill.
- Use hero lock mode so that we do not target the wrong target, because the attacks are very close, often we are misdirected in the midst of gank.
- The ultimate skill can also be used to escape in a critical state by targeting the enemy hero in another lane and stopping in the middle (ultimate canceling), we can also use this skill to move the area to help our friend in another lane immediately, remember that skill 3 has several abilities such as opening the position of all enemies in 1 map for a few seconds (before Aldous flies to attack its target) and during that time the enemy cannot use recall, so take advantage of minimal details like this in the game.
- Keep relying on teamwork, even though he is very strong as a solo carry and able to push lane alone against several enemies, do not be careless and play reckless just because this hero is OP, no matter how powerful the hero will be if it is not maximized in the team .